Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Team Lead, Systems Architect
Skills (those that I’m more comfortable with are bold):
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Memcached, Redis, Aerospike;
- Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS/RedHat, FreeBSD; bash;
- ansible, vagrant, docker, packer, puppet;
- Git, SVN;
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, Flume
- Nginx, Apache;
- Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab CI
My experience dates back to 2005 when a 16-year-old guy who fell in love with web
started making pet projects using PHP. In 2 years, hobby converted into a part-time
job. Since 2007, I have held a variety of positions and worked on a lot
of different things ranging from automating routines in bash to architecting
- These days, I’m a system architect in Playtika
- Jun 2016–Aug 2016. Developer of a slots engine for Bingo Blitz;
- Aug 2016–Apr 2017. Team lead of Bingo Blitz slots team;
- Apr 2017–Feb 2018. Team lead of side features in Bingo Blitz;
- Feb 2018–Feb 2019. Technical lead for side features in Bingo Blitz;
- Feb 2019–now. Systems architect, responsible for PHP part of Bingo Blitz.
- Mar 2016–Jun 2016 Godel Technologies: Lead PHP developer
- Jun 2015–Mar 2016 Onliner: PHP developer
- Sep 2011–May 2015 EPAM
- Sep 2011–Aug 2012. Software Engineer
- Aug 2012–Feb 2014. Senior Software Engineer
- Sep 2011. Maintaining websites of a large Media & Entertainment network;
- Sep 2011–Feb 2013. Lead developer of a web interface for configuring a storage system;
- Feb 2013–Aug 2013. Developer of a web interface for monitoring system.
- Sep 2013–Nov 2013. Developer of an internal video streaming service.
- Dec 2013. Developer of a web interface for publishing system for a newspaper.
- Jan 2014–May 2015. Lead Software Engineer
- Jan 2014–Aug 2014. Team lead for internal training management system
- Sep 2014–May 2015. Lead developer of a CMS for large US-based medium.
- Jan 2011–Sep 2011. Various freelance projects.
- Jun 2008–Dec 2010. Krios Group/Smartdesign
- Sep 2007–Jun 2008. ELAB Media